For the Individual
Successful completion of a certification demonstrates a worker's commitment to personal and professional growth. Reliable certification testing offers proof that a worker is well trained and has the knowledge and skills needed to perform the job.
For the Employer
A properly managed certification program is essential to maintaining fairness, reliability, relevance, validity, and security. While providing a valuable service to your clients, members and the public, you add value to your bottom line. Higher worker competency and performance increases your competitiveness.
The Value of a Credential
- Raises public confidence in your products and services
- Ensures well-trained, knowledgeable workforce
- Increases worker pride and professionalism
- Adds value to products and services you offer
- Sharpens your competitive edge